BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBS-PK Returns daily blog

Go down 
+2
Sir Bob
Matt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Awesomeness : 0

BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm

New**

8th June 2010

- Added proper standing anim for godswords - standing with gs is realistic
- Walking with godswords has its proper animations now
- Running with godswords has its own animations now altho seem a bit slow to me are
still very good Smile
- Attacking with gs's now has the real animations
- Proper blocking with gs's added after attacking an npc Smile

backing up client + server now probably last update this week enjoy Wink if i get time video at
weekend
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm

I like the Gs animation updates.

Last edited by Kevin on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 pm

10 June 2010 -

Not too many exams remaining now lol - you guys will love this update btw
when i finally release some pics for you all Wink

- added proper godwars maps! Very Happy not 100% but getting close, floors work, most doors,
few tweaks needed - by proper godwars maps i mean as in if u went to gw in real rs.. Wink

- wen i get time im going to add other godwars bosses in, animate them, proper gfx + anims
- proper bonuses for them Smile

however now ive reached a problem i will have to declutter our client very soon as it is now
116 mb and no1 wants to dl tht much onto their pc... im either going to make it so you download
an installer and install the client or delete loads of the files.. hopefully it will b much less thn tht
for release or u will all think im givin u a virus lol!

trust me its just all 474 data + all map data + 377 data - im not even going into the rest Razz
and its the new preloaded models like the d arrows and bolts etc...
anims + gfx's
basically quite a lotta stuff gone into this upgrade Razz ull see soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 pm

If you need help with GodWars structure let me know

I know exactly where each boss is and what monsters have to be inside the boss room to help the boss.
Aswell outside the boss room for killcount and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

tbh i do need all of that stuff so if you can get me screenies of the rooms the bosses are in + where npcs go and the kill counts etc.. i need all of tht 4 this to work
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am

Not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 am

k well ive got some spare time so i kinda need the info asap so i can get it working Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:02 am

14th June 2010

- added sound effect input into client and server allowing us to use sound effects for fighting etc.. this is a long job though i have to add a sound effect for anything that we think should have sounds however i have tested this on jads sound effects and it works perfectly Wink
Back to top Go down
beth
Outlander

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 am

very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 am

I thought u cbf to update this.

Last edited by Kevin on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 am

I like it when you type ::Players Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 am

lol thanks -- it was annoying because you have to add the areas in where you want it to read where you are.. so i had to go to all the areas and find all the coords lol some areas still dont work e.g. godwars because its a 474 map it couldnt read it for some reason Smile other than that it works awesomely lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:19 am

16 June 2010 -- Exams Finished

Updates

- began work on the new agility course
- finished one obstacle created new way of exp for our server using a seperate file
which can be updated without restarting server so double exp weekends etc.. can now be
controlled without a restart hope to have this in all skills eventually... added it into
each individual agility obstacle i add so far and combat skills!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBS-PK Returns daily blog   BBS-PK Returns daily blog - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBS-PK Returns daily blog
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: BBS-Pk Chit-Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: