BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

Awesomeness : 0

BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING Empty
PostSubject: BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING   BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 am

So it's been quite a while since we've worked on the server, and we have felt that enough time has passed, and we should crack on the server.
So we did, and now we are releasing a beta of the server.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3bvsjzdzhu2bi6c

This is a beta so there may be issues, but the job of a beta is to expose issues that we can fix.
We would like the beta testers to list down issues within the server, and anything that could be improved, while also recommending things we should include.

Thanks
Edan
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Matt
Admin
Matt

Awesomeness : 0

BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING   BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 am

It is all setup on a vps, today i am revising for exams but edan brought a few issues to my attention:

- Woodcutting issue - logs received even after finished cutting a tree - FIXED
- When logging out in tutorial island you skip to the mainland - NOT-FIXED

just a note: tutorial island should work 100% all the way through if you dont disconnect or log out, a few small minor issues have risen but have been taken care of. If you cannot complete tutorial island - you are doing something wrong.

I will attempt to fix the logging out issue tomorrow as I have an exam tomorrow morning that I must revise for and I have work later on tonight.

I have also noted that mining only works during tutorial island & does not work at all in the main land which will have to be fixed.

Woodcutting should be 100% working correctly again now. I hope further issues do not arise from it.

Glad 2 be back
Back to top Go down

BBS V6.0 BETA TESTING
Page 1 of 1