BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBS 'Might' Come back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

Awesomeness : 0

BBS 'Might' Come back!  Empty
PostSubject: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:44 am

So, Its been a while and we all missed BBS, due to Matts failure to fix his computer over the past year, we feel that we need to give something back to you, therefore me and and Matt have considered re opening BBS once again, when his computer is fixed! (Which is very soon!) This is no lie, we will get it started again, and we have money now! So we can get the computer fixed as well as contributing to VPS, however donations are appreciated, and as a rewards from donations, you will be given special privileges, such as

:Premium Players Area (Including special shops which no-one else would be able to access)
:Special areas
:Items
:Mini games
:And much more

If you donate $10+
You will receive a Donater Symbol when you chat , plus you choice of a free gift of any rare,

If you donate $20+
You will receive Premium Player privileges, and Donater symbol, plus a free gift of any rare,

If you donate $35+
You will reveice Premium Player privileges, and donater symbol, plus a 3 free gift of any rare and will become a beta tester for future versions of the game as well as new areas being tested and updates

Thank you guys! Will keep you all updated! Tell your friends!

Much love,
Edan and Matt
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Get it done already!

And goodluck, ofcourse.
I'll be a donator once you guys re-open BBs.
Back to top Go down
CareMaster
Outlander
CareMaster

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:46 pm

This is good news indeed. I've been waiting for this. Very Happy
It's definately been a while, but I'm glad to see we're back and rolling.
I'm looking forward to all the fun testing and hunting for certain stackable items. Razz
Good times...
Anyways... I'm glad to see some action on the forums at least, after all this time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 am

Yeah its been a while I understand that guys Smile things more important just get in the way of me fixing the computer lol! as Edan said we all miss BBS unfortunately it didnt hit off last year.. but i found some pictures from back when BBS was quite a popular private server.. il upload them later as a target for what we should aim to achieve this time around Smile

BBS-PK 3.0 - Awesome but too many bugs and glitches
BBS-PK 4.0 - Awesome less bugs & glitches but unstable due to huge amounts of players
BBS-PK 5.0 - Awesome less bugs & glitches, more features but never released publically
BBS??????? - Will be awesome with ALL of the above, will go public and tons better!

i think we would all agree with that ^^^ lol

Matt
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 am

Yes we do, lol.

All I'm concerned about is the release time tbh, I'm sure everything else will be awsome.
Back to top Go down
CareMaster
Outlander
CareMaster

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

If we all work on this, we might get it released sooner than we know, mate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 am

Alittle update for you, Matts computer is under diagnosis, after it has been completed, the replacement part would be shipped off and replaced. Therefore, the creation of a new version will begin!
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Great, keep us posted mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBS 'Might' Come back!    BBS 'Might' Come back!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBS 'Might' Come back!
Page 1 of 1