BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I has a new suggestion list.

Go down 
+6
Edan
beth
Alex
Matt
Richard
Sir Bob
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

Awesomeness : 0

I has a new suggestion list. Empty
PostSubject: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:45 pm

New suggestion list:

Accepted
Denied
Undecided

Undecided:
1. Dump Revenants for Minigame.
2. A new skilling area - BBs was always about being original, don't get me wrong the skilling area is awesome but, almost every server's skilling area is at catherby.
3. An actual use for the forum points. Wether it be in-game, digital, or forum use.
4. We've all seen how laggy and full BBs can be, why don't we add a second world? It doesn't need to be hosted on a VPS or anything, just hosted by one of the staff or trusted members.
5. In the RSPS section, it has only server sided and client sided stuff. Shouldn't we add another section like, "Mixed?"
6. A 508 section in RSPS Dev.
7. Requests sections in guides and Graphics.
8. A web dev section
9. A programming section
10. Web Dev and Programming sections should be split into categories for different languages.

Accepted
1. Some new quests, :p. I think we should also let members write the story line!

Denied:
None!

Last edited by Private Bob4 on Sun May 23, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:52 pm

What are you on about?..
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Real revenants for the revenant minigame.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:21 pm

yehh i spose or we cud just rename the current rev minigame to something else lol Razz but il get the models if its necessary
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:21 pm

I think the new drag history has them?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:22 pm

drag-history is where it came from originally i just stopped using the client + aintairo works on eudora now not drag-history
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Yea I know, I'm just saying. Plus, the server Drag history just plain suck(s)(ed).
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:40 pm

I suggest we remove the mini game all together and be original. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:01 am

i like rich's idea tbh
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:15 pm

me too.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Hmmmm, I agree too, or completely redo the minigame.
Added new suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:33 am

New suggestion added.
Back to top Go down
beth
Outlander

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:33 am

i like the idea off a second world but only when bbs starts to get more full and active
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Point 4 that you had suggestedwas related to the VPS, the reason that it was laggy was that we didnt have a well enough VPS to host that many plays, if we had been given the donations at the nessasery time and we had money to pay for VPS we would have bought a much faster and proccessable VPS. With the V5 Version o BBS, we will be making sure that we have a much better VPS which could handle hundreds of players at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
beth
Outlander

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:01 pm

ah cool so no need for another world <3
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Edan wrote:
Point 4 that you had suggestedwas related to the VPS, the reason that it was laggy was that we didnt have a well enough VPS to host that many plays, if we had been given the donations at the nessasery time and we had money to pay for VPS we would have bought a much faster and proccessable VPS. With the V5 Version o BBS, we will be making sure that we have a much better VPS which could handle hundreds of players at a time.

There's another problem though, with 100's of players, area will be crowded. Such as Training or GWD, they've been crowded with 60 people before, let alone a couple hundred.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Outlander
ArchAngel

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Yeah since v2.. GWD was crowded like most of the times... its really anoying for many players (But not for me, cuz i always get the drop bc i hit most.. and those helped me to lower hehe)
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Private Bob4 wrote:
Edan wrote:

There's another problem though, with 100's of players, area will be crowded. Such as Training or GWD, they've been crowded with 60 people before, let alone a couple hundred.

Me and Matt had been reviewing other Runescape Private Servers before hand, and we had found that serevers with over 400 people at a time have small areas.

The idea of a beginning training are is for the BEGINNERS lol hence the name. We will be having an update to remove the higher level monsters. But in addition, the server has so many areas and features and minigames where people can train. WIth the other servers [with 400+ online] most people werent at the home area, they were in other areas. so areas wont be crowded at all.

Also, we have been discussing changing the home area, i will not mention to which area it will be, but the area we have discussed it fairly large and unique. So no need to worry about over crowding.
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
beth
Outlander

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:30 pm

and i also suggested a new skilling area witch might be put in too ;D
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:31 pm

We may also have a shops/npc area, to keep the crowdedness down.
Back to top Go down
beth
Outlander

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:55 pm

or having more then 1 home area like edan said and putting the shop/npcs there in BOTH Smile so you can go to the diffrent homes for it if 1s croweded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:30 pm

lol all very good ideas except the 2nd world thing, dont oppose a 2nd world tbh at times ive thought why not with iRealm and everything but if your looking to use a 2nd realm to cut down lagg? its just not going to happen, it would cause more lagg running 2 servers than having 1 with a few more players on it
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Matt wrote:
lol all very good ideas except the 2nd world thing, dont oppose a 2nd world tbh at times ive thought why not with iRealm and everything but if your looking to use a 2nd realm to cut down lagg? its just not going to happen, it would cause more lagg running 2 servers than having 1 with a few more players on it
No way would it be hosted on the same machine as BBs World 1, maybe we could find some loyal member to host it, or have someone (ie. another loyal member) to pay for yet another VPS!
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:51 pm

I added some more suggestions, all to do with improving the forums abit.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:08 pm

kk cool at adding more suggestions Smile but i barely have enough time because of exams for coding bbs let alone forums stuff and tbh i dont do forum stuff thts edans and blighteds and rich's fortai* think thts how its spelt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I has a new suggestion list.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next