BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Awesomeness : 0

SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Empty
PostSubject: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:43 pm

okay i found this search engine a while ago called SwagBucks

basically you get swagbucks by using their search engine then you can redeem the swagbucks
to get great free prizes

here is the site enjoy =]
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:28 pm

more info would help ? also sounds iffy ?
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah it does.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 pm

ah its not iffy i would put some html links for you guys to look at but it seems to be disabled

let me explain a bit more - swagbucks is a search engine powered by google
and they run on a more users that hit their website the more money they make
so thats why they can give away prizes so easily, but trust me if you think this is a scam
its not because if you look at the amount of points they charge for an item of your choice its blatant that they arent trying to scam you, for example a nintendo wii console requires aproximately 2000 swagbucks but its hard to get swagbucks unless you take part in a lot of their activities.

the more activities you take part in the more popular it becomes the more money they make because more people join and everybody is supposedly happy as long as you dont mind using a different engine for a while..

i currently have 6 swag points - 3 from starting and 3 from inviting friends and searching using the google powered swagbuck search engine.

once i get 15 i will be buying a marshal mathers cd and then i can prove to you its not a scam but until then i would just trust it i havent had any problems. ;] its also quite a fun thing to mess about on looking at different things you can get so if your ever bored you have something 2 do lool its a good way to make randomely searching on the internet worth the time =]
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:11 am

sounds awesome. might try it out
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Nice, although i don't think ill sign up... (maybe)
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 am

Is one of the prizes domain names?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 am

i tried it, its good. gonna check if theres a slipknot CD there.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Are there any hats, I need a new hat...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 am

lol they have sports wear its pritty awesome got 72 swag bucks now just by using the search engine ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]   SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAG BUCKS YOUR WAY TO EARN GREAT FREE PRIZES!! =]
Page 1 of 1