BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Social Hazard|Anus Humper
Outlander
Social Hazard|Anus Humper

Awesomeness : 0

Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Empty
PostSubject: Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS.   Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi. During the weekend I was bored as hell so I decieded to take my computer apart and mod the shit out of it. I realized that having a 250watt power supply really wasn't enough for me. I upgraded to a 300watt power supply and no problems yet! I also have two heat sinks.. The CPU heat sink has a fan, decent one, might I add. but the other doesn't and it gets hot enough to leave burn marks on wood. ( lalala don't ask me how I know >.> ) So, I installed 4 new fans. One is USB powered. I cut the ends off the fan wires and a USB cable and wired them together. Two of them are standard plug in fans and the other plugs into a harddrive power cable jack thing.. I also modified the power button but failed the first time because I didn't wire it correctly. My second button I modified worked great though, I'll try to have pictures of it tomorrow and post them. I also have lights in the computer but don't have photos of it, I'll have some tomorrow.

Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture144
My computer.
===========
Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture146
===========
Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture150
===========
Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture151
My fans.
===========
Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture154
My original power button. I modified this one also but don't have pics yet.
===========
Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture160
Modified power button with extending wires allowing me to hide the power button somewhere. Failed because I wired it wrong..
===========
Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture162
My harddrive fans. I was supposed to instal this but I forgot to while in the hookup proccess and after I noticed it, I realized there wasn't enough space..
===========
Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Picture158
My 300watt Power supply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

Awesomeness : 0

Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS.   Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Wow i think i just felt like killing someone
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org

Timothy's Personal Projects: COMPUTER MODS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: BBS-Pk Chit-Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: