BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I shut bbs down

Go down 
+5
Ownie poonie
Neezo|Mut3d
Remmi
Sir Bob
Richard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

Awesomeness : 0

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm kind of angry at Matt that he would even go there..
Rakvald wrote:
actually now that you mention it, it does seem rather wierd, i mean everything christina says matches, and like the day after we shut down he announces he will make bbs-pk v2?? maybe it was just a big plot to bring down the current owners and to rebirth it as his own world.

Honestly Matt... i had no motive to shut bbs down;
Quote :
No let me explain. I was on rune-server browsing the forums and i saw a thread called "Jagex wants to sue me?" and click on it. The letter on it was extremely familiar (it was the one unscape received) so i go to unscape and sure enough, it is the exact same letter. So after reading through the thread i notice people saying that it was fake, and that it is JaGeX (which is true by the way). So i started talking to timothy (A.K.A the biggest asshole on the planet) and i discovered how easily the letter could have been faked (it probably was). Then alex comes online and i start talking about it to him...

Then i thought it would be an awesome idea to report bbs to jagex, (i would force matt to make me a co-owner and if he didnt i would report bbs to jagex). He said no, so i reported BBs to jagex and talked to a couple of Admins ingame...

EAT IT BITCHES!

NOTE: For anyone who has a mental illness, the bold text is something called 'sarcasm' or 'Christina is a pmsing ***** who is jealous because i got her demoted'.

But i digress
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:28 pm

... I knew you never would.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Outlander
Remmi

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 pm

wow, didnt know that even happened.
but i knew you wouldn't Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neezo|Mut3d
Outlander

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:21 am

when i hear christina name i feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Ownie poonie
Outlander

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 am

Why Mut3d?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:54 am

probably because of what she did.
Back to top Go down
jake
Outlander

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Rofl Alex, Dick i never suspected you and i never will.
And its not because i want to keep admin in the server you made or anything.

Its common sense that ppl with a high rank in something will want it to keep going, not die out.
People who hate something or have a relatively low rank would seek its closure.
Head mod doesn't even come close to "low" rank, actually its one of the highest.

-Jake
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Look im sorry if you felt bad about my comment made - however i would like to remind you that you arent the only one who spent most of their summer progressively helping the community, i would seriously like to point out that every aspect of why the server "bbs-online pk" could still be true, dick we might of played together for a few months but i seriously dont know you from adam and at the end of the day it could of been you same as it could of been me... not that i think many of you will believe that i shut it down lmao.. - i didnt -
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Lol... XD
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Hehe, we all need hugs, Smile.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Outlander
ArchAngel

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Haha *hugs* Very Happy

To be honest, when this "war" was going on in game.. i was completely neutral... I just felt i couldn't do much, i didn't know who was right or wrong... so i didn't say anything in case i got it wrong like Matt did Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:58 am

yeah feel like a big idiot now but look we are almost a year around since bbs was in its first version and here we are looking at setting up again soon in the very near future so its not all bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Can we have an exact date on when you made it? If not relatively close, I want to propose international BBs Day to congress at the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:51 am

okay well ive only got bbs v2.0 files and thats dated around the 14th june the original bbs went by the name bartscape i believe? and i no longer posess those files but it originates around end of may / beginning of june.. Smile do with that what you will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I shut bbs down Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shut bbs down   I shut bbs down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I shut bbs down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: BBS-Pk Chit-Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: