BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gangs - Be careful

Go down 
+2
Remmi
Alex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Awesomeness : 0

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Today I made a massive error. This may result in a gang war, I don't know. All I know is people will get hurt either way.

Here's the story.

Me and a few friends were doing our usual weekend stuff. Wandering the streets at night, talking.

We'd been out a few hours and were pretty tired and I wasn't thinking straight.

We walked past the primary school around the corner from my house, when someone called to us.
It was the local Druggie/smoker gang out (as usual) smoking.
They asked us if we knew someone.
I did.
They asked me where he lived.
Now I was tired and wasn't thinking straight, and thought I saw them with this "someone"'s friend, so I told them where he lived.
As we were walking away, my friend heard one of them ask the other "You want to get him?" the other replied "yeah".

I thought nothing of it at first, but then when I was out of earshot of them, my friend said to me "shit alex they're gonna batter him."
I was like "oh shit why did I tell them?" So anyway. These druggies attack people they talk to aswell, and having talked to me and the others we were a target. I listened out of a window towards where this "someone"'s house was and heard banging at their door. I was at this moment worried. I tried to call him but I had the number on the wrong phone. The banging continued then a dog yelped. I listened and whatched out of my window to see what happened, but I couldnt see as it was dark at that time. I just loaded my BB gun and waited. After a while the banging stopped, so I relaxed a little. Still want to know what happened though. I'm going to check out what happened tomorrow.
This will probably end up in a street fight...

Moral of the story.
Be careful what you say, and who you say it to.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Outlander
Remmi

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 pm

i will..
and i hope your friend is okay. or... acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 pm

friend yeah. Just means non of us can be out on our own unarmed
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Outlander
Remmi

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:03 pm

i mean thats kinda sad, that the world has been reduced to this.
but thats what happens and we all have to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:04 pm

yeah. I hate it, but I'm kinda caught in it now. People don't seem to understand the words "I've quit gangs"
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Outlander
Remmi

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm

same thing with me saying i dont do X anymore.
i just keep getting caught up it in.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 pm

never had this problem - just very lucky i guess, sorry to hear this alex.. stay safe mate
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:32 pm

I'll try. It's not me im worried about.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:33 pm

try contacting him & everything, phone, msn, just keep tryin, if worst comes to worst jump over fence access his house via backgarden.
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:50 pm

And bring your pen-knife
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 am

mhm i'm getting the whole gang round there today.
Back to top Go down
jake
Outlander

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 am

I've had 2 street fights in all my life, 8 people killed in them altogther.

1 of them was my kill though, im feeling the guilt, but i don't regret it.
He stabbed my friend in his arm, i stabbed him near his nose and sliced his head.
I was scared to death, but i couldn't stop myself, its either us or them.

Good advice though, becareful.

-Jake
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 am

not getting involved in the first place is the best place to start 0.0
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 am

yes but after getting involved theres no leaving it
Back to top Go down
jake
Outlander

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

Thats just it, its like the sing used to say infinity. (The 8 sideways)
You walk in, your in a never-ending cycle.

Its just trouble, thank god that now im m all over it, my gang can't do anything to me now.
If they tried to most of the people who would try to kill me will get stabs all over.

Im not happy about what im doing to live peacefully, but if its necasarry i won't give it a 2nd thought.

-Jake
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:20 pm

I just found out. My friend was on holiday that night!
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm

***** got robbed, (Probably)

But thank god... although they will most likely come back
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:54 pm

yeah im sure they will but at least now i'm prepared
Back to top Go down
Neezo|Mut3d
Outlander

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:29 am

Lol.gangs r full in my country,If a gang comes to u just run or get ur knife or gun.i stabbed many gangsters..but no1 says anything u can not believe me but its the truth.sorry about ur friend.

I have fights like everyday with ppl who call themselves gangsters,if u just hit some1 they all leave.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 am

Yeah but that's the problem with cocky people. You hit one and take them out, then some other cocky person decides to have a shot
Back to top Go down
Neezo|Mut3d
Outlander

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 am

u said druggie n smokers n that makes it easier cuz they are like 50% cracked out
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 am

yeah lol. One of them was smoking the other wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gangs - Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs - Be careful   Gangs - Be careful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangs - Be careful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: Off Topic :: General Chin-Wag-
Jump to: