BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD: Black ops Opinions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Awesomeness : 0

COD: Black ops Opinions Empty
PostSubject: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 am

just wondering how many of you here have bought call of duty: black ops and how you are finding it?

im currently doing campaign on veteran and ive only got 2 missions left and im level 25 online

what are your thoughts on the game: is it to hard? to easy? bad graphics? waste of money? good? etc..
leave your opinions below even if you havent got the game

In my opinion first impressions of the game are its crap and treyarch made a lot of money by squeezing every penny out of the call of
duty franchise as they could + it has a lot of features from modern warfare 2 such as some guns and buzzkills etc.. which i think is a rip off
and the graphics are poor bearing in mind call of duty 6 came out last year and it had a better game engine than the one that is run by
Black ops. However once you start getting into the campaign and you let any flaws that you have found go it becomes an okay storyline with some fairly interesting gameplay. Im hoping for some patches to perhaps make the online better not really sure how they would do that but its pretty poor and the servers are generally laggy. maybe treyarch should get off their lazy arses and build a game engine of their own for once rather than trying to enhance the overused call of duty 4 game engine?

please post any views & opinions on Black ops here - if this forum is still active anyway Wink

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 pm

I was thinking about buying it, but I dunno. My friend already prestiged.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 am

sorry for late reply i have been rather busy Sad prestiging has been reduced to 50 but there are more prestiges so its not too bad 2 prestige doesnt take 1-2 days gametime anymore lol
Back to top Go down
TheOne
Outlander
TheOne

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm

I bought it for PC Razz I think it's pretty good. Story mode is interesting and online is fine imo. And me and my friends got our own server, meaning we can pretty much do anything. Level 47 atm.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 am

nice! Razz not heard a lot about the pc version so good to hear thats good on there, the lagg is finally disapearing from the cod servers all good news Smile and its turned out to be a fairly decent play but not too happy about the price still Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:10 pm

My brother just got it along with a free phone. *If* I get a new CPU and graphics card I'll pickup myself a copy or just get it for the PS3/Wii.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 am

sounds good man! Smile u have ps3?
Back to top Go down
TheOne
Outlander
TheOne

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 am

Ye, i heard the price for it on ps3 was pretty expensive. And i also need a new CPU cause I'm encountering a lot of crashes.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 pm

yeh it was pretty expensive was hoping it wud drop in price on day it came out but no luck there. :/ any of you have microphones?
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 pm

You know I do, but I'm having troubles with it, trying to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:09 am

ah okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black ops Opinions   COD: Black ops Opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD: Black ops Opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: Off Topic :: General Chin-Wag-
Jump to: