BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My contribution to this catergory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Awesomeness : 0

My contribution to this catergory Empty
PostSubject: My contribution to this catergory   My contribution to this catergory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 pm

i have picked up quite a bit about rsps - some of this information i am willing to divuldge to the community members of techshake, due to the me wanting everybody to have the opportunity to learn, i in no way endorse that you should do what i say, but if you do my way is probably the best way, therefore if i post any topic or post in this section it should be considered not a violation of any code of conduct except as a simple freedom to information act.

Henceforth if any member of the RS game should think me to be violating any code of conduct, or term of playing
i would like to say i am not encouraging or endorsing any of the things i say however i am offering my knowledge to other people in the teckshack community as a friendly gesture towards their learning abilities
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

Awesomeness : 0

My contribution to this catergory Empty
PostSubject: Re: My contribution to this catergory   My contribution to this catergory Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 am

i will be offering my knowledge in the form of guides however i will not endorse anything i say, i will not enforce anybody in the community to listen to what i say however if they choose to use the information its up to them
Back to top Go down

My contribution to this catergory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: Off Topic :: Development of RSPS-
Jump to: