BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

::party command

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

Awesomeness : 0

::party command Empty
PostSubject: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, I think The Staff should have a command that plays a song in the files (Ghostbusters of course!) and says a message in the Chatbox like, "Time to party" and it makes everyone play the song and shows the message to everyone. It would be pretty cool for things like Drop Parties, or other major events (ie. pathces or updates).
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 am

I quite like this idea to be honest. Sounds pretty simple, apart from te music, which the user could switch off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 am

Yeh the music part is weird, but the idea is pretty intruiging.

-Support-
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 am

lol rather opposed to this tbh.. i know we are trying to make bbs more automated and work without staff a lot less but adding a command to do what staff do best? lol

what i mean is major events are always hosted on rather a person-to-person level in bbs because well its what we do best.. by making a command that does the same thing everytime an event is on how quickly would you get bored of it? imagine hearing it for like 150th time? you would want to quit immediately due to repetitiveness lol
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 am

Good point unfortunately, guess we gotta just tell them with ::Yell, Ventrilo, or IRC.
Back to top Go down
CareMaster
Outlander
CareMaster

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:42 am

It would be annoying to hear the music every single time there is a drop party or something. An option would be to only do this on major drop paries and such. Just to make sure it's not getting annoying due to repetitiveness. I like the idea... Makes things... well... unique.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:48 am

Omg caremaster posted.

Agreed btw.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am

CareMaster wrote:
It would be annoying to hear the music every single time there is a drop party or something. An option would be to only do this on major drop paries and such. Just to make sure it's not getting annoying due to repetitiveness. I like the idea... Makes things... well... unique.
Yes, I know that, and Matt alrerady said that we would not have so many drop parties. I also think that with every new lient or so, the music should change.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 am

Players can add music on their own aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Kevin wrote:
Players can add music on their own aswell.
Or instead of using that crappy interface you can use WMP or iTunes....
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Haha lol.

I mostly have iTunes or Grooveshark opened to listen to music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::party command   ::party command Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::party command
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: BBS-Pk Chit-Chat :: Suggestions-
Jump to: