BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutorial Island Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

Awesomeness : 0

Tutorial Island Guide Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

Welcome everyone to BBS-PK, one of the only servers to incorperate a Tutorial Island in its server! With this island you will learn the basics in combat and skills.
This Tutorial also helps prevent against spammers and other threats which could harm our server.
This Guide will help you along the way the Tutorial and show you what you would need to do. Enjoy!

First things first!
Create your Account that you wish to make. For this guide i will be making an account called Tutorial Man
You would want to change your appearance to however you want it to be:
Tutorial Island Guide Tut110

After, you will encounter a Wise old Man, Click on him and you will go further through the Tutorial into the next stage.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut210

Now that you've progressed through to the next stage you will encounter a stove and dough, you will be given a small task of clicking on the dough onto the stove. Once done you will go through to the next stage.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut310

After this you will then get to a new stage where you will have to practise your skills in Fishing and Woodcutting. You will have to attempt in Fishing and then after this task you will have to cut ten logs.
First start off by talking to the Fisherman which will inform you of your task of catching 10 shrimps, after that you will have to fish them:
Tutorial Island Guide Tut_410Tutorial Island Guide Tut510

Once finished with the Shrimp, you will need to talk to the Shipyark worker. He will give you the task of Cutting Ten logs.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut610Tutorial Island Guide Tut710

After collecting 10 logs, talk to the Shipyard worker and you will then be teleported to the new stage, mining.
You will be given a pickaxe by the Dwarven Miner. When talking to him he will ask you to collect ten Tin Ores.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut810
When mined 10 Tin Ores you will need to talk to him again and he will give you the task of mining another 10 Copper Ores.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut910
When mined 10 Copper Ores, talk to the Dwarven Miner again and he will ask you to make a bronze bar.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut1010

After smelting your bar, you will need to make it into a weapon. You will have to go to the anvil and click on the bar to the anvil to make your weapon
Tutorial Island Guide Tut1110
Once made your weapon, talk to the Dwarven Miner again and you will go to the next stage.

In this stage you will pracise your combat skills such as Melee and Range.
First thing you will need to do is talk to Instructor and he will transform your Dagger into a Better weapon.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut1210Tutorial Island Guide Tut1310
When you recieved your weapon you will be teleported to the inside of the pen where you will have to face a 1v1 battle with a rat.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut1410
When you killed the rat, talk to the Instructor again and you will then be given a Bow and Arrows where you will practise your range.
Tutorial Island Guide Tut1510

Tutorial Island Guide Tut111
Once you've killed the rat with your range you will be teleported to the Home Area
!COMPLETED!

Last edited by Edan on Mon May 31, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:45 am

Sweet, is exp lock on like I told Matt? Nice guide, should help some new players!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

not yet adding tht another time
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:51 am

Ok, I'll have to get in there to beta test again! (There were like 5 ways to leave last time)
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Outlander
ArchAngel

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 am

Wow, Nicely done ! It brings back memory of runescape when i was noob... sigh.. i miss my nooby times.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:11 pm

This made me realize, I never did tutorial island in HD.... Then again, when HD came out they got rtid of tut island soooooooooooooo..............
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 am

did they actually get rid of it or did they just change it?
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 am

They changed it, I havnt played it but apparently its much different
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:47 am

oh right i see, i stopped playin just after they took out wildy etc.. so didnt see any of the hd crap lol
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:48 am

Same (Y)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island Guide   Tutorial Island Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial Island Guide
Page 1 of 1