BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I has a new suggestion list.

Go down 
+6
Edan
beth
Alex
Matt
Richard
Sir Bob
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

Awesomeness : 0

I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Matt wrote:
kk cool at adding more suggestions Smile but i barely have enough time because of exams for coding bbs let alone forums stuff and tbh i dont do forum stuff thts edans and blighteds and rich's fortai* think thts how its spelt
I know, this was aimed at them.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:43 am

I vouch for a new world, I dislike the 2 homes idea though.
Also, I told Matt alot of my own suggestions, give me some feedback when you're free Matt.

I'll leave the rest to the Admins to debate.
Back to top Go down
CareMaster
Outlander
CareMaster

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm

I like the idea about moving the location of the current skilling place. Since it is a spot used by a lot of servers it's a good idea to choose another site. And I've searched the world map to find some of them. Actually I found two spots to suggest. Entrana and Miscellania (the islands just east for the Fremenning Isles)
Sinve I've only been to Entrana it's hard to tell whether Miscellania is a good spot ot not, but judging from Runescape world map, it didn't look bad.
I know that the two places are quite big for skiller spots but it should be possible seal off a small area around the farming patch in either of the places.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:48 pm

CareMaster wrote:
I like the idea about moving the location of the current skilling place. Since it is a spot used by a lot of servers it's a good idea to choose another site. And I've searched the world map to find some of them. Actually I found two spots to suggest. Entrana and Miscellania (the islands just east for the Fremenning Isles)
Sinve I've only been to Entrana it's hard to tell whether Miscellania is a good spot ot not, but judging from Runescape world map, it didn't look bad.
I know that the two places are quite big for skiller spots but it should be possible seal off a small area around the farming patch in either of the places.
Miscellania is a good spot, but there is a problem. It is not in Deob 317, and thus it would need to be dumped, which is to much work, and I like the Entrana idea.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 am

I've always liked Entara, I spent 3 weeks there getting 80-91 runecrafting for a friend, so it kinda grew on me.

Not so sure about Miscellania, so I vouch for Entara.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 pm

lol i kinda feel like anything i am doing for the new blank is being told straight away i want some things for you guys to find out on your own but i spose since ur beta testers its good u know what is going on so u can teach newer players the basics.. Smile not going to go into discussions about a new world right now we arent close to finishing the original one yet.. lol

+ r u serious 2 vps's ? we only ever managed to get one last year + theres no way we can afford it lmao...
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Hey, veterans have to get some kind of prioritising around here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Matt wrote:

+ r u serious 2 vps's ? we only ever managed to get one last year + theres no way we can afford it lmao...
I'm hoping that I will be able to donate over the Summer.
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Бобби wrote:
Matt wrote:

I'm hoping that I will be able to donate over the Summer.

Trust bro, even the major servers have one vps, and that would cost around $45-60 a month! So having two which can run both smoothly would cost a load Smile Trust me, stick with one world and have it nice and large [giggity] and everyone will enjoy themselves and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Suppose we are going abit too far, just that the thought of it is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
TheOne
Outlander
TheOne

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Rev minigame was the bessttttt =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I has a new suggestion list.   I has a new suggestion list. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I has a new suggestion list.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2