BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to PortForward via uTorrent!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

Awesomeness : 0

How to PortForward via uTorrent! Empty
PostSubject: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:57 am

The easy way to portforward.

1. Download uTorrent. - http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete?os=win

2. Install. (Wow this is a boring tut)

3. Once done, open uTorrent, Options>Preferences>Connection and click "random port."

4. Run your server.

5. When the server is online change the uTorrent port to 43594.

6. Keep uTorrent open, and you have a running server!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:07 pm

this works? jesus christ
Back to top Go down
Richard
Street Tramp
Richard

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Nooo! Now seemingly idiots can run servers!
Back to top Go down
http://Quarion.org
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:43 pm

You can use almost any Bittorent for it! I use to use it, that I finally was able to log into my router, Smile.
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Nice, sounds save alot of time
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:15 pm

im not too happy tht peeps can do this, took me 4ever to learn how to configure my router when i started out but lets be honest if u have to use utorrent to portforward you have to seriously consider how good will the server be? not saying tht it wont b good but if you cant configure your firewall + portforward imagine how can you seriously code a good server? lol
Back to top Go down
Edan
Come-Hither
Edan

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Pretty good time saver and saves getting stressed about lol especialy for me ay' Wink

and plus, it saves risking screwing up your router
Back to top Go down
https://bbs-pk.forumotion.com
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Matt wrote:
im not too happy tht peeps can do this, took me 4ever to learn how to configure my router when i started out but lets be honest if u have to use utorrent to portforward you have to seriously consider how good will the server be? not saying tht it wont b good but if you cant configure your firewall + portforward imagine how can you seriously code a good server? lol

But then again, what if you are unable to access (or don't have) your router, like me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to PortForward via uTorrent!   How to PortForward via uTorrent! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to PortForward via uTorrent!
Page 1 of 1