BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A no-ip website?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

Awesomeness : 0

A no-ip website? Empty
PostSubject: A no-ip website?   A no-ip website? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:49 pm

So, I have seen websites with addresses like Omega-pkz.no-ip.biz, (that is my example ip, it is not real, you will see my using it during requests or questions) how would you get one?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

A no-ip website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A no-ip website?   A no-ip website? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 pm

.no-ip - err unless you buy a domain with that you cant get a website, no-ip is used as a way of protecting your ip adress and making it look like the name u choose for ur example "Omega-pkz.no-ip.biz" im guessin that if it was for a website, the website is hosted from their ip which redirects them to the no-ip adress?? i dno didnt know u cud do no-ip websites.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

A no-ip website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A no-ip website?   A no-ip website? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 am

Yeah I think it's possible. I might try it in a day or so. Got it figured out.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

A no-ip website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A no-ip website?   A no-ip website? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:53 am

okay cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A no-ip website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A no-ip website?   A no-ip website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A no-ip website?
Page 1 of 1