BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

Awesomeness : 0

My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Empty
PostSubject: My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool   My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Yea, i have a pool, I jumped in, and it was in my pocket... So were my headphones, but they work still. I gotta wait like w eek for it to dry out and everything...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool   My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Ouch! That was smart lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

PostSubject: Re: My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool   My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Eh, I hope it's ok. If not, OI'm going to sue Apple, Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Street Tramp
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool   My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Lol Bob, Na its gonna be fine.

I went for a swim with my Nintendo DS a pretty long time ago, it didn't work right away, next day it was fine.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Outlander
ArchAngel

PostSubject: Re: My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool   My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 am

NDS works pretty fine Very Happy I watch some movie on it and chat on msn Very Happy lost in on the floor few times, survived water soaker once..
Back to top Go down
TheOne
Outlander
TheOne

PostSubject: Re: My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool   My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 am

I jumped into a lake with my phone in my pocket >.< It hasn't turned on in 2 days, so i'm pretty sure its broken loll. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool   My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My iPod TOuch went for a little swim in the pool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: Off Topic :: General Chin-Wag-
Jump to: