BBS-OnlinePK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you reccomend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Bob
Citizen
Sir Bob

Awesomeness : 0

What do you reccomend? Empty
PostSubject: What do you reccomend?   What do you reccomend? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:38 pm

I really don't want to use Dragon history, what base should I use? If I don't use delta I'm using Czar.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: What do you reccomend?   What do you reccomend? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm

i have picked up quite a bit about rsps - some of this information i am willing to divuldge to the community members of techshake, due to the me wanting everybody to have the opportunity to learn, i in no way endorse that you should do what i say, but if you do my way is probably the best way, therefore if i post any topic or post in this section it should be considered not a violation of any code of conduct except as a simple freedom to information act.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: What do you reccomend?   What do you reccomend? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm

taking the above into account - czar sucks, delta rules, find a good delta source or use a previous dragon-history
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you reccomend?   What do you reccomend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you reccomend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBS-OnlinePK :: Off Topic :: Development of RSPS-
Jump to: